1911Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
was just about to relay the news myself. Just got me one.

·
Registered
33 Posts
she gave me some G2 on that last week so I was hitting the refresh button before I got the e-mail

Now I need to order the Ed Brown to go with it :rock:

·
Registered
412 Posts
Signed myself up for the email thinking it'd be years before I heard back :biglaugh:

So now I picked up a VMII for a 5 inch 1911, and I'm wondering what I'm going to do with the TT Gunleather holster I ordered 2 weeks ago (the VMII copy). I may sell one or the other(the TT gunleather one more than likely) , I may keep both. :confused:

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Got a government sized VM-2 for a future S.A. Mil Spec. Already have a SS II for a government 1911. Man, do I like computers!?! :rock::rock:

Tom

·
Registered
412 Posts
5" Govt model is out of stock already. Man alive I'm glad I was at work surfing the net (instead of working!)

You know its bad when you're thinking about buying another gun just because the a holster becomes available for it.

·
Registered
95 Posts
haha yea I rush ordered the 5" government, freaking out that they might run out before I finished filling out credit card info.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Man these things are like a lottery. I ordered mine Feb 1st but had to call 100x until the phone wasnt busy. They cant even keep them stocked, thats a killer buisness.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Sold out

I have three now. I was lucky enough to get the first one six or seven years ago before they became impossible.

I bet lots of manufacturers wish they had that much demand for their products.

·
Registered
70 Posts
U all suck

I'm pretty pissed. All day everyday I get retarded emails from more spammers than I can ever block. I have my phone with me 24/7 or I'm online 1/4 or 3/4 of the day, I get instant email updates either way. :( Well, today I left my phone on the charger upstairs and My sister was using the PC almost the whole day.

And when I log on to Yahoo Mesenger I noticed I got an email from Top Gun Supply saying they had the holsters. But they sold out before I could order one. Talk about luck..........

I don't know whats driving me more crazy: The T/C Encore I bought and can't shoot cuz rifles ranges or too far....... My SC state CPL that takes 3 months to arrive (maybe it'll arrive sooner.... The mail man.....UPS....... Or a Milt Sparks VM2 for my 4".....

Funny thing is, with my luck the minute I decide I don't want a VM2 or buy another holster with a premium price, thats when the darn VM2 is gonna be thrown at me from every angle

·
Registered
412 Posts
Ahhh, they're all gone! :bawling:
Yeah they were gone quick. I got the email while I was at work, 3 hours later when I went home they were all already sold out.

I got mine in 3 days. Extremely happy :rock:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts