1911Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
More and more, Richard Heinie simply expands the horizon's, and fullfil's the demands for the community...

If you haven't seen, he will be offering a replacement for the Biggest Weakness known to Kimber owners... A Fixed Replacement for the Kimber "Target" model's adjustable sight...

You can follow the thread here ~ http://www.1911forum.com/ubb/Forum6/HTML/001060.html

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
Three years old and several thousand rounds, and it is still there. If it breaks, I will go with a Bomar. Nothing against Richard at all, I have straight 8's on my Classic Stainless and they are the best.

------------------
John

"And by the way, Mr. Speaker, The Second Amendment is not for killing ducks and leaving Huey and Dewey and Louie without an aunt and uncle. It is for hunting politicians like (in) Grozney and in 1776, when they take your independence away".
Robert K. Dornen, U.S. Congressman. 1995

·
Super Moderator
13,608 Posts
John Forsyth:
A guy that shoot with us at South River have replaced the adjustable on his 3 year old stainless Target FOUR times.

·
Administrator
74,421 Posts
If mine break I'm gonna go with a Bo-Mar. I bought an adjustable-sighted handgun for a reason.

------------------
D. Kamm
USGI M1911/M1911A1 Pistols Website
http://www.geocities.com/M1911_M1911A1

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by dsk:
If mine break I'm gonna go with a Bo-Mar. I bought an adjustable-sighted handgun for a reason.
Me too... It was the one that was available

I don't mind whether it's Adjustable, of Fixed. They both have their purposes, though my Target has spent more time as a Range queen, than a Carry gun due to the sights.

It might be handy to have the option of switching them out, and having something that can excel in either place.

·
Premium Member
5,062 Posts
yeah, my target model needs the rear sight replaced now. It wiggles like an old GI issue colt slide!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts