1911Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello 1911

Wanted to introduce myself here on the Forum.

I live in N.E Oklahoma and have a family and I'm in the restaurant business.

Im not new to Guns and Pistols but I kinda am.

I used to shoot with my Family as a youngster and then got away from it, as My deer hunting experiences were not my thing, even though I was successful. I moved to Archery.

I loved shooting at 10 to 20 yards with my brother and my cousin. It was a is one of my favorite childhood and teenager memories

As I grew up and moved off, I never pursued the bow until in recent years.

Went out and bought all the stuff, but developed target panic. I hated the releases and just could never get as good as I once was

About 8 months ago I came on to the Taurus Judge revolver. Instant gratification. I was like, " I cant believe I didnt keep all the guns I have came across over the years. I guess I thought I was the tuff guy and didnt need them.

So................ of course I then came into semi-autos and It is becoming my new passion. Im getting into shoots and drills.

That's why im here, as I purse more knowledge, and more guns and gear, I wanted a resource filled with info.

Thanks for the responses in advance

God Bless everyone in these trying times. What is the new normal, Hell I don't know but if you do let me know.

-Offeringplate

·
Premium Member
20,255 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
4,097 Posts
OPfferingplate:

Welcome to the forum from GA. Spent most of my life in
Tulsa or OKC. Now in Atlanta, Ga

Enjoy the forum.

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
Welcome to this 1911 forum site from Italy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts