1911Forum banner

Hello from Michigan

1K views 19 replies 17 participants last post by  tgt_usa 
#1 ·
Hello from Michigan. Been reading this forum for years. Might have joined once long ago but can't find my login info now. Been shooting for 50 years, reloading for about 45 years, carrying for about 30 years. I own and shoot a variety of firearms, old and modern. Latest is a Shield Plus. I also run a retirement home for 1911's.

--Bruiser--

#7 ·
Welcome aboard. However I'm confused? I didn't think you could retire a 1911. Wear one out, very hard to do but theoretically possible, quit using a 1911, hard to imagine but I guess it's possible, or you've passed away, and since you posted this that's doubtful. Regardless, hope to see you around.

Grumpy

Reactions: Bruiser62
#13 ·
Welcome to 1911forum.

#17 ·
Welcome to the forum.
Are you a Yooper, or a Troll?
I am a Troll. I envy the Yoopers though, the UP is really nice.

For those not familiar with Michigan terminology, a 'Yooper' is someone who lives in the Upper Peninsula ('UPer' or 'Yooper'). A 'Troll' is someone who lives South of (or 'Under') the Mackinac Bridge (that connects lower Michigan to the Upper Peninsula. Not to be confused with 'internet troll'.

#20 · (Edited)
Welcome to 1911forum.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.