1911Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found an FN, older with internal extractor and small sights, #54943, can anyone tell me something about it? Date of Mfg., value @ 92 % finish 99% mechanical, etc, etc, etc,? Is it good for a shooter? Please PM me the value instead of listing it on the forum, I have not bought it yet.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I found an FN, older with internal extractor and small sights, #54943, can anyone tell me something about it? Date of Mfg., value @ 92 % finish 99% mechanical, etc, etc, etc,? Is it good for a shooter? Please PM me the value instead of listing it on the forum, I have not bought it yet.
I just bought SN 47,765 for $490, which in my opinion was about $100 or better below value. #54943 would be around '52-'53. They are great shooters.

I think your lack of response is due to the request for a PM.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the reply. I'll take your advice. If someone knows the approximate value, post it here please. The gun has a ring hammer and all serial numbers, including on the magazine match.

·
Registered
194 Posts
The mags weren't serialized by FN. It may have been a German or Austrian police gun, which could explain the mag markings.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts