1911Forum banner

Help with holster, TRP Operator w/ light

1550 8
I've got the TRP Operator with the bull barrel and full length picatinny rail, but I can't find the holster that I really want which is a drop leg holster that accepts the pistol with the light attached. Any suggestion? I used search function but found "sorry, no matches".

Thanks in advance,

cliff
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
267 Posts
TRP Light rig

I carry the Safariland 6004 with a Surefire X200 attached to my Operator. The holster has two seperate tension screws and the rotating security strap. This has been a great holster to use. It is fast and keeps the gun in even when I have to move quickly.

· Registered
1,463 Posts
I carry the Safariland 6004 with a Surefire X200 attached to my Operator. The holster has two seperate tension screws and the rotating security strap. This has been a great holster to use. It is fast and keeps the gun in even when I have to move quickly.
Me too.

· Banned
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well it's final. It's gotta be the 6004. Since the recommendation is so strong, I'm getting two, one for my Operator and one for my plastic gun.

Thanks again guys for the wealth of practical experience. I hate buying something and being dissatisfied with it and having to buy another.

cliff

· Registered
107 Posts
I've got a Blackhawk Omega Drop Leg holster that takes the TRP Operator with Light quite nicely. Have used it at the range a couple of times without any issues.

For carrying without a light, I've got a Don Hume that works great with the rail.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.