1911Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My father being the great man that he is, decided that I should be the owner of his High Power. It is a Belgium Browning, and is marked on the slide "made in Belgium" over all condition of the bluing is 98% or better. There is one scratch mark on the right side of the slide. This was due to storage issues in the safe. Too many pistols and not enough room :cool: .....

Pics Click to enlarge:

Tom:)

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, It will get some good use....Man what a nice fit to the hand...I just bought 500 rounds of WWB 115FMJ ammo to play with.....Tom:)

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Camster said:
One thing that I have learned over the years,the hard way, is that everything that goes into the safe gets a gun sock or rug.

When the mishap took place, I had only one pistol safe. It was right after that, when I directly reported to my local shop and purchased a second pistol safe. :)

Tom

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was surprised that he did, you see he has the Gun Sickness as well! This was one of his babies. I promised him I would read to her before she goes to bed at night, that she would take her vitamins of "CLP Breakfree" every morning. HAHAHA:biglaugh:

Tom

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.