1911Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a heritage on layaway and love to see some pics to keep me occupied until I get mine out.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Ok :)

·
Registered
166 Posts
I picked it up used off GB thinking it would be a good base gun for a build, but when I got it it was absolutely mint I've seen new ones in gun shops in worse shape not bad for $800. My plan now is to find somebody to do some kind of front strap treatment and maybe a magwell.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388245646.016250.jpg

·
Premium Member
235 Posts
DW Heritage

I had Chester Cox of Palmetto Arms, LLC do the chain link and EGW bushing.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Here is mine with a set of Sarge's Snakewood grips. I just put a Dawson F/O front sight on, but have not had the chance to shoot it since I made the swap.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys for the pics. I was starting to worry that I made a mistake buying one. Most of the post seem to be about the ECO or Valor, made me think that there was something wrong with the Haritage to make it not so popular.

·
Administrator
74,010 Posts
The Heritage is a lot of gun for the money. If I were buying a DW it'd likely be a Heritage because I can't stand front strap checkering.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
[/URL]
Thanks for the pics. I got her out today and put 50 rnds through her. The plate was the first 16 fast fire at 20 yards.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts