1911Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY DR.BOB:GUNNUTS HERE,I have a RR NMHB,That just had it's 3rd or 4th birthday,Love it! 10,000 rounds and still going strong,I replace the recoil every 1500 rounds or so,Any way I saw a thread that you said you guys use TZZ ammo. in the hardball models?What is TZZ ammo.?Now that you guys are now down to 6 months or so my order for a EC will soon be on the way:D THANKS ALOT

·
Registered
27,694 Posts
Little shop on the left on the main highway south out of Tel Aviv.:D

·
Registered
793 Posts
Cole Distributing I think is the importer in the U.S. Could be wrong though

·
Registered
95 Posts
TZZ specifics, please?

Dr. Bob or Clevus, could you describe the TZZ hardball you're using? I presume it's TZZ Match -- is there a year on the headstamp?

·
Registered
180 Posts
I looked through some brass that I have here from the range and all of the TZZ has the following headstamp, TZZ 92 MATCH. I'm not sure but I don't believe this ammunition is readily available to the general public.

·
Registered
21,981 Posts
TZZ is kind of an Israeli clone of Winchester WCC military ammo, good stuff. I have a bushel of TZZ Match brass bought from Southern Belle Brass.
Weidners used to sell IMI-TZZ-Samson ammo but now has only components because A-MERC is now the US agent for IMI. Be afraid.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Thanks, I have a line on some old TZZ hardball (probably older than TZZ 92) and was wondering what you're using.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts