1911Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How's everyone doin? miss hangin out with my Brown buds! Been lookin at that skip line checkering that Brown does, pretty sexy. Been goin to the range a little, Brown-less, but still goin, making people jumpy with that Barrett, the rangemaster "warns" people if I'm there that they may not want to come around me due to noise..:p feel like I got the plague or something..

Anyways..just a shout out to ya'll, miss the banter with PastorDW, Hammond, Emerson and the like...even miss Greyson a little...oddly enough;)

·
Premium Member
3,508 Posts
Howdy Ticeman,

Greyson was a trip. Hell of a writer though.

Happy Thanksgiving and stay warm in the cold country.

Regards,

Craig

·
Premium Member
5,753 Posts
Whats up ole buddy, long time no see.

Got that snow machine ready for winter yet, Farmers Almanac says you going to get plenty of snow this year!

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
Speaking of snow, I bet the muzzle blast from that .50 should clear the driveway without having to shovel. At least it would be fun to try.

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Hey Mike!

It is always great to hear from you my friend. I hope all is well with you and the family. Actually, I haven't been getting on the forum nearly as much as I used to, but I'm trying to. I guess other life stuff has had me sidetracked a bit. But, I still say the best friends, yourself included I have ever made are right here on this forum. And I hope our pal Greyson pops back up soon too. I miss jabbering with him. God bless you Mike and have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Sincerely,

PastorDW

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Danny, been crazy busy, I have the honor of sitting with a long time friend tomorrow while he takes his second dose of chemo/radiation, stage 4 cancer is not fun, but I'm gonna somehow provide comedy relief for him.

Jerry- I'm running/maintaining two sleds this year, I bought one from a buddy a couple years ago and he tragically died in Feb this year, i restored it and did a tribute to him on the hood, almost got it all done. I just need snow...and lots of it.

58- that .50 has provided some "interesting" moments at the range :biglaugh:

·
Premium Member
5,753 Posts
Mike,

Sorry to hear about your friend, prayers are with him.

If you need a story to put a smile on his face then tell him about the time you shot a wild Onkyo [ African plains animal I believe ;-) ] audio video receiver in you basement home theater! LOL

Still makes me laugh ole buddy.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Jerry- I can neither confirm nor deny I shot an Onkyo home theater receiver with my bow...it was a Yamaha! geesh

1 - 9 of 9 Posts