1911Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Now Dave ..... you didn't by any chance tell ol' Sarge that one of his cherished pistols in your possession for the "big test" met with an unfortunate accident did you? Telling him that you'd do what you could to fix it up but given the nature of the damage.....

Nasty man! Bad practical joker! hehehehehehehehe

·
Premium Member
7,725 Posts
No Dave, Sarge is now Drooling over his New WC Auto, that he was in the right place and time to pick up at Great Price........ Now you can take his BeastBOB and use it for the Greatest New Years Karma Ever....:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Clyde

·
Banned
4,761 Posts
:rofl::rofl:

I hope you sent pics Dave....Sarge LOVES pics!:rofl:

·
Banned
2,416 Posts
I thought Dave had an unfortunate accident whilst working on Beastbob.

Something about the chain breaking... :D

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
I hope this is just in reference to a PM about my possible new acquisition, and the unseemly names it was called in said PM. :biglaugh:
You couldn't ruin my day brother, the deal is too sweet! Now if it just comes through. :rock:
Sarge

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
Now Dave ..... you didn't by any chance tell ol' Sarge that one of his cherished pistols in your possession for the "big test" met with an unfortunate accident did you? Telling him that you'd do what you could to fix it up but given the nature of the damage.....

Nasty man! Bad practical joker! hehehehehehehehe
Unfortunately, that's not a joke, it's reality. I sent Dave my Fusion for the shootout and also included by CCO for a trigger swap and ambi safety. I didn't pack them well and they were binging together during the shipment. Dave said there's some damage to both. Meh. Oh well, that's life. I should have packed them better. I've been looking at it as "At least I have a Fusion and a CCO to GET banged up." :biglaugh::rock:
Sarge

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Unfortunately, that's not a joke, it's reality. I sent Dave my Fusion for the shootout and also included by CCO for a trigger swap and ambi safety. I didn't pack them well and they were binging together during the shipment. Dave said there's some damage to both. Meh. Oh well, that's life. I should have packed them better. I've been looking at it as "At least I have a Fusion and a CCO to GET banged up." :biglaugh::rock:
Sarge

Sarge, gravel is not the best packing material. It does do a fair job as a substitute for bead blasing, especially on howitzers and 155s.:)

·
Premium Member
1,670 Posts
April Fools!

You may now officially lower your BP... Who loves ya, baby! :D

That's just cruel:biglaugh:

Tell me you didn't send Ryan a "Before" picture of my
Colt and tell him 'Look what happened to your Fusion during shipping":biglaugh:

·
Banned
4,761 Posts
Sarge jumped shipped and bought a Wilson cuz of the recent frenzy ya'll created. Ewes nose who ya are.:) How many MIM parts in a Wilson??

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
I knew Dave wouldn't have missed that "Navy guys brain can't move faster than his fingers" comment in the other thread, although he did a great job of ignoring it. :biglaugh: Just part of the fun of this whole forum group. You guys crack me up! :rock:
Sarge

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
Would have made for an interesting video huh? :eek:
My Fusion knows that the CCO is way too young for that kind of activity though. I'm going to have a stern talk with it when (if) Dave ever decides to send it back to me. :rock::biglaugh:
Sarge

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Ah damn Ryan. I was just injecting a bit of humor and hit too close to home. How badly scratched up are they? Thought the Ion stuff is pretty scratch proof but not sure about the ceracote on the CCO.

·
Premium Member
7,725 Posts
Well Sarge, scratches can be fixed pretty easily at least nothing got broken, which could be worse...........

Clyde

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
I'm not sweating it. Dave said the checkering on the frontstrap of the Fusion was a little buggered and the guide end on the CCO was too. No big deal, they need to look used anyway. If that's the worst thing that happens to me in a day, I've got a pretty easy life! :)
Sarge

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Would have made for an interesting video huh? :eek:
My Fusion knows that the CCO is way too young for that kind of activity though. I'm going to have a stern talk with it when (if) Dave ever decides to send it back to me. :rock::biglaugh:
Sarge
Is that your new one posted on the Fusion sub? Looks like your specs.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts