1911Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone. I just picked up my first 1911. It's a Kimber stainless LW in 9mm with the venom vortex optic. I am gun lover, but this is my first time picking up a 1911.

I was an armorer in the Marine Corps for 8 years and I own a few toys. Happy to add this one!!

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Welcome to a great Forum. Good people and solid information. And your choice with the 1911 - outstanding. World wide positive reputation. As many on here have a background with the military or police, you are in great company.
Thank you for the oath you took.

Henry

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Welcome from a fellow (former) Marylander and B-more resident. My wife and I are both from Baltimore. I was born at JH and she was born at GBMC. Lived in B-county after moving out of the city at age 8. Left MD in 1973/High School graduation and haven't lived there since, other than 2 years in Grad School in 1988-90. Again, welcome to the Forum.

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Welcome aboard and my sincere condolences on your city of residence.

Seconded! Between the Crows (Blackbirds, Starlings, Browns - whatever that team is) and the other criminal elements, you'll be giving us feedback on that 1911 in no time.

And welcome aboard... from Pittsburgh! :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome from a fellow (former) Marylander and B-more resident. My wife and I are both from Baltimore. I was born at JH and she was born at GBMC. Lived in B-county after moving out of the city at age 8. Left MD in 1973/High School graduation and haven't lived there since, other than 2 years in Grad School in 1988-90. Again, welcome to the Forum.
Thanks!! I was also born at GBMC!!!

·
Registered
7,029 Posts
Welcome to this 1911 forum site from Italy.

·
Registered
130 Posts
welcome to the forums, we're glad to have you.

Seconded! Between the Crows (Blackbirds, Starlings, Browns - whatever that team is) and the other criminal elements, you'll be giving us feedback on that 1911 in no time.

And welcome aboard... from Pittsburgh! :D
As a Wisconsinite, Superbowl XLV was a favorite of mine. :rock:

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
It's nice to meet you. :)

Emily

1 - 14 of 14 Posts