1911Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys, I know I have been away for a while. But we have had alot of work to do. And yes it is in your interests also. Our new development projects are all approved now and we will be going forth with resurrecting some of the old and adding in some new items. I thank you all for your continued support through this very positive marriage with CZ. I think you will all be very happy with many of the new and exciting products. I have been traveling quite a bit exploring the capabilities and culture of our other manufacturing facilities. I needed to do this to have a complete understanding of what we had to work with. So, I will be getting back with all of you to start to explore new product territories and ideas. I thank you all for being patient and giving me the time to complete this very important task for the future.

First homework assignment for all of you is I need picture of targets you shot with you Dan Wesson’s and what models you did it with. Any takers??

Thanks again, you’re a great group and I do really enjoy working with all of you!!

Bob Serva:)
Director of Development & Technology
Dan Wesson Firearms / CZ-USA

:)

·
Registered
728 Posts
Greetings Bob, glad to hear from ya here again. No pictures on the ol'computer, but I'll see what I can dig up for ya at home, or use it as a reason to get the range and shoot some new ones.

·
Premium Member
10,798 Posts
Good to hear from you, Bob!

Take care,
Art

·
Registered
8,648 Posts
Hey, buddy!

Nice to hear from you in public! Say, we're gonna have to get together and talk about your "cultural studies" a bit (acknowledging, of course, that you're a well-behaved individual)... ;) Will go through the archives, and try to find some decent pics.

·
Registered
8,648 Posts
Here's a couple of one of my Patriot PTES's, shot from a Ransom Rest at 25 yds. Remarkably consistant accuracy, at 1.45"-1.49" with two different types of practice ammo. Shoots 1.1" -1.25" with good ammo, and was box-stock at the time of the testing.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Hey Bob

Great to hear from you Bob. I am looking forward to your future offerings. I got an internal extractor 10mm CBOB on my Christmas list so get-er-done :rock:

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice to hear from all of you also!! Keep the pics coming and spread the word that we are back-up 110% now and in the Lab cooking up some sweet smelling products. As I start to firm-up on some of these, I'll start posting info for you all to comment on. Just as we have done in the past. Again thanks for all your help.

It time now to put on a Drive, and again I'll need all of you to help out!!:) :)

Keep in touch,
Keep the Faith!!
Bob Serva
DWF/CZ

·
Registered
4 Posts
Welcome back Bob

Good to see you back and around. I'll see what I can do to dirty the PTE-S & 744 this weekend. May have to send pics of my wifes 45 target :rolleyes: as she is better with the 45. but I do better on my 44...:)

·
Registered
728 Posts
Bob seeing you post here again definetly makes it feel like the ol'Dan Wesson again and makes me want to invest in another DW soon, I'm sure I'm not the only one to feel this way as your presence here and one on one commitment to your customers is the main reason I chose DW in the first place.

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
Welcome

Being new the forum in the last 7 months I have only heard stories and references about and of the great Bob. I look forward to learning from the source. Just drooling to add a new DW to my lonely collection of one. I can hardly wait to see the new offerings.:cool:

·
Registered
703 Posts
Find Elmo, I mean Bob, I mean a CBOB 10mm

Well, it appears that old Bob is easier to find than the Wesson pistol I have been looking for. That being a CBOB, 10 mm, with an internal extractor. I would pay a premium for one, if I could locate one!

·
Premium Member
10,798 Posts
Well, it's getting close to that time of the year for "Serva Clause" so I am not surprized he is checking his list.:p

·
Registered
5,029 Posts
PhantomRider said:
Bob seeing you post here again definetly makes it feel like the ol'Dan Wesson again and makes me want to invest in another DW soon, I'm sure I'm not the only one to feel this way as your presence here and one on one commitment to your customers is the main reason I chose DW in the first place.

Me too! Bob if you build a CBOB with a LWT Frame in 10MM or .45ACP I will certainly buy one. If you make them both then I'll buy both. Good to see you back on the forum.:rock:

·
Registered
280 Posts
Glad to hear from you again, we was beginning to think you had abandoned us. Will dig up some pics if I can get the other half to turn loose of the camera for a while.
Art I think you got it right about "Serva Claus" He always comes up with the best goodies.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts