1911Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.I am new to 1911s (sort of) meaning I have never owned a .45 only an old .380 government and a Iver Johnson Pony many years ago. I do have several revolvers and rifles and shotguns. I have owned guns , hunted and fished since childhood (early 1960's) and reloaded shotgun, and handgun since the 70's. I was recently given a Springfield Range Officer for retirement by my family . Great gun. I am also on XD talk under the same name.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hi.I am new to 1911s (sort of) meaning I have never owned a .45 only an old .380 government and a Iver Johnson Pony many years ago. I do have several revolvers and rifles and shotguns. I have owned guns , hunted and fished since childhood (early 1960's) and reloaded shotgun, and handgun since the 70's. I was recently given a Springfield Range Officer for retirement by my family . Great gun. I am also on XD talk under the same name.
Hello from the Rockford area - I am also an XD owner, I think I am liking the 1911 just as much if not better. I'm also on XD Talk under the same name.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts