1911Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...and it was one I used to own...I was able to talk my buddy into selling it back to me...here it is after a little cleaning and Uncle Mike's Craig Spegal designed rubber stocks...by the way...I blame many of you (chuntaro and Burgs, I'm looking your way ;) ) for me reacquiring this one...

...2004 (MW serial number) Practical with a blue'd slide (epoxy finish removed), Heinie black serrated sights with a brass bead front sight, some Cylinder and Slide ignition parts and the Spegal rubber stocks...

Bill

·
Registered
9,138 Posts
Practically Perfect!

Bill,

Don't blame me. It is not my fault if you have impeccable taste.
That's a really, really nice Hi Power! I can see why you would want it back.
Will you be able to carry that at work?

·
Registered
5,584 Posts
Congrats on getting your HP back from a friend. I have been trying to get my friend to sell me my LNIB T Series BHP that sold him in a very weak moment. That was many years ago, and he has never fired it, but he won't turn loose of it. He is much younger than me, so trying to get him to put it in his will/trust won't help me. I think that he just likes to see me squirm when the subject come up.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks everyone...good to be back...pistols just feel so nice...

Bill

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Welcome back to our little fraternity...we won't hold it against you that you only have ONE BHP now, as long as you promise to be on the hunt for another...I really like my Don Williams-tuned Practical. It's nice to look at and shoots rather well. I suspect you will have the same results with yours.
Bob

·
Registered
574 Posts
Welcome back, they are such a refined pistol. The more I acquire the more I want, even at the expense of selling off a few other things.
Congratulations, it is a beauty

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks everyone...there is this one FN marked SFS nearby but the seller wants way too much for it...:D

Burgs...I'm high enough up the chain that I might be able to carry mine...as long as I qualify with it...we'll see...thanks for the encouragement everyone...

Bill

·
Registered
927 Posts
Nice looking Practical silversport. Glad you have it back. Every time I see Practical's with Novak or who ever sights, makes me want to send mine off. Someday.....

·
Administrator
13,325 Posts
Once a HP owner ...

Glad to have you back in the fold . :cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts