Registered
8 Posts
This is my BHP. She's old but awesome!

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi power

my 2003 browning hi power i just got it yesterday picked it up for $600 at a used gun store =] i want to get some wood grips for it and one of those cool round no bite hammers they have on C&S

·
Registered
2 Posts
My Baby

Hi! I got this gun couple months ago, and it was in original shape but i wanted it to be a little bit special so i got a c&s combat hammer and c&s combat stile trigger. I allso do the stippling on front and back side of handgrip. I found some wooden grips but i wanted a ruber one from uncle mikes.I was looking for them but i heard that they don't manufacture them any more.
What do you think about it and what do you think how much does it worth now?

Attachments

·
Registered
130 Posts
Made Sometime in '93...

·
Registered
12 Posts
FN Hi-Power

This is mine. After much searching, I finally found one with the rollmark showing it being imported through Columbia, SC (my hometown).

I got some nice cocobolo grips from Mrs. SCGunner recently, so I'll have to come back with some new pictures with the upgrade.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Something special arrived today!

·
Registered
252 Posts
This is my only HP and I am very happy with it. It's the only 9mm I own and sees action only at the range, for now. It also sports new grips from Altamont.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi-Power (New Grips)

Baby has a new pair of shoes!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'll play. Although, after sifting through this thread, I feel I need to buy many more High Powers.

Browning High Power ('76)
FM M 90 Argentine
Browning Mk III Silverchrome

I keep getting more pistols with improved features. The M 90 has better sights than the '76 Browning. And the Silverchrome has nite sights and ambi safety. I suppose some day I'll find the prefect HP.

Attachments

81 - 100 of 469 Posts