1911Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
EB Kobra Carry, WC Protector, Colt Combat Elite, T Series BHP, and a Walther PPK to name a few faves
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a beautiful pair of Cocobolo grips from High Figure Grips for my Ed Brown Cobra Karry for Christmas 2019. The fit was perfect, the checkering was sharp, and the colors were outstanding. But over the past year, they lost a great deal of their contrast - and were beginning to look like solid brown old Colt grips or something. I wrote the folks at High Figure Grips and they asked me to send them back. I did. They brought them back to life and shipped them back to me quickly - and at NO CHARGE! So this is a company that not only produces excellent products...they stand behind them and go above and beyond! Rare in today's market. And much appreciated. Check out their stuff. It is top notch. High Figure Grips
Wood Brown Gun Firearm Trigger

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
Jon is a great guy, easy to work with and a heck of a craftsman

·
Registered
EB Kobra Carry, WC Protector, Colt Combat Elite, T Series BHP, and a Walther PPK to name a few faves
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Reactions: DubfromGa
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.