1911Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
in case any of you still wonder if Hillary is trying to connive her way back into the White House, check out this site

http://stophillarypac.com/

my opinion is that she's running as a 'shadow candidate' in 2004... hoping to avoid the media spotlight (and all the questions they ask) until the DNC convention.. then, if Bush looks remotely beatable, she'll say something like "everyone has been urging me to run, so I guess I'll do it for all my wonderful supporters"

she'll conveniently forget that she has vowed over and over to serve out her full 6 year term as senator.. just like her husband forgot his vow to serve out his full term as Arkansas governor

never take your eye off this woman, or you'll be taking the knife out of your back as she takes the gun out of your hand

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
My Signature states it all!

·
Registered
3,163 Posts
JoeFriday said:
never take your eye off this woman, or you'll be taking the knife out of your back as she takes the gun out of your hand
She couldn't get elected dog catcher. She may become the Jesse jackson of the new millenium, the democratic candidate that siphons off enough votes from the dems main candidate to ensure the repubs keep getting back into 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue every four years. She is just arrogant and selfish enough to do it, because she knows she can't get elected but doesn't mind sacrificing her party's chances to get herself into the spotlight. She is the best Xmas present GWB could ask for.

·
Registered
312 Posts
I'll almost bet we'll see Hellary Clinton as a running mate in 2004. She is probably working Dean and or Clark, others too I'm sure, figuring 4 in as VP, then 8 as President, with Bill as the first lady.

Michael

·
Registered
521 Posts
JoeFriday said:

she'll conveniently forget that she has vowed over and over to serve out her full 6 year term as senator.. just like her husband forgot his vow to serve out his full term as Arkansas governor

Just like they both forgot they took oaths to UPHOLD the Constitution.

Ernon

·
Registered
3,163 Posts
tn_shooter said:
I'll almost bet we'll see Hellary Clinton as a running mate in 2004. She is probably working Dean and or Clark, others too I'm sure, figuring 4 in as VP, then 8 as President, with Bill as the first lady.

Michael
And it will go over every bit as well as when Geraldine Ferraro was a running mate back in 1984. That was the worst defeat for the democratic party in at least a half century. Regardless of political correctness, a woman for president or VP is not an asset to the ticket, it's the death knell. But she is just greedy enough to force that issue, and the dem party will be afraid to tell her to sit down and shut up.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'd like to agree with you all, but I'm not willing to write her off with a chuckle.. that woman is smart.. unfortunately, her intelligence is only used to further her own agenda.. but a lot of people in this country are a horrible judge of character who only see her brilliance, and don't see how she has no regard for anyone but herself

but remember how the country laughed at her obnoxious attempt to be elected senator.. who's laughing now?

I think she understands that she would have a very difficult, if not impossible, task getting elected President.. therefore, she is looking for a backdoor into power.. the VP position could do that for her.. I laughed when someone mentioned her running on Clark's ticket.. but now I don't think it's so funny.. if she could latch onto some someone who could put up a fight against Bush, who knows.. with her connections (the same ones that got her into the Senate) her ticket might be able to pull it off.. hell, they were able to win Wisconsin for Gore through voter fraud

then, once they're in office, she might have the power to have him resign under some unforeseen circumstance.. a scandal, perhaps? she seems to be pretty well versed in how those work.. and who assumes power when the President leaves? it's as simple as that

·
Registered
3,163 Posts
JoeFriday said:
I'd like to agree with you all, but I'm not willing to write her off with a chuckle.. that woman is smart.. unfortunately, her intelligence is only used to further her own agenda.. ....but remember how the country laughed at her obnoxious attempt to be elected senator.. who's laughing now?
We laughed at her for being a pethetic carpetbagger.

As to getting elected senator, yes you can get just about anything elected to the senate with enough money. Look at Dianne Feinstein. It's possible to get a majority concentration of one brand of lunatic in a state that will carry a majority in a state election. But, the Pres or VP has to carry the majority of electoral votes in the 50 states (unless he has a brother who can fix an election). And Hillary is NOT electable in the majority of the states and would ABSOLUTELY sink any ticket for president she was on. If you don't believe it, wait and see.

·
Registered
152 Posts
She's waiting for 2008. Bill and Hil have set up the Dems for a real crash in 2004. Wesley Clark is Hillys stooge.

Everyone said she couldn't get elected in NY and she was. This country has too many people on the dole for her not to get elected.

We have four more years of whatever liberty we have left, after that.......

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
:D

·
Registered
350 Posts
I sincerely believe in my heart that the Clinton’s were the hand-picked, true-to-life Manchurian Candidates, whose job it was to turn over the USA to the International Communist Party.
The collapse of Eastern European communism just as Bill’s star was reaching its apex, coupled with Bill’s sex-related implosion, is a blow from which their handlers have never recovered.
The transfer of rocket technology to China was the best the Clinton’s could muster under the circumstances. Their dismantling of the military has been undone by events following 9-11.
The pendulum has swung to the right. No wonder the entertainment industry (bright Red since the 20’s) and the rest of the lefties are spitting, fighting mad. After all that work, Billy Boy fell flat. Hillary will try to resuscitate the cause and will for her lifetime be a danger to America.
OK, there, my soapbox is now safely back in the closet.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I wish I were as sanguine about her lack of chances as you guys...I remember 1992 when Bill was going to get "picked apart like a boiled peanut..."

I wouldn't put anything past the Snopeses...

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
if she runs in 2008, I'd say she has a very strong chance of winning since she wouldn't be running against an incumbent, and it's almost certain that Cheney won't be running.. the GOP ticket will be wide open.. and the thought of Hillary having a snowball's chance in Palm Beach scares the hell outta me

that's why I sincerely wish all right-wingers would 'lose their faith' in Bush between now and next September.. Hillary would see his poll numbers go down and think "now's my chance!" and jump into the race.. as soon as she announces her candidacy, which would be grabbed away instantly from Dean or whoever is the frontrunner and given to Her Royal Highness on a silver platter, we would all jump back into GO BUSH mode and kick her ass back under the rock she crawled out from and seal it with cement

another benefit of watching Bush's numbers fade would be that he might actually listen to his conservative base for once

that's my Christmas wish.. I hope Santa comes through for me.. for us!

·
Registered
4,304 Posts
[Butchblosc] "..... The transfer of rocket technology to China was the best the Clinton’s could muster under the circumstances ... "

... You forgot the consolidation of a certain maoist heroin cartel in the balkans - along with the destruction of a sovereign nation in the center of it. It also opened the door for an upsurge of heroin (and other) into western europe - along with a strengthened Albanian mafia to administer it all. Not to mention yet another organized conduit for more terrorists into the same western european nations.

Then there was the continued destruction of our manufacturing industry while the jobs were exported to China and elsewhere.

And lastly (there are others but these sprung to mind right off), there was the most disgusting and cheapening degradation of the position held by the highest ranking member of the Executive Branch.

-------------------------------
"We must press on with our agenda for peace and prosperity in every land." - George Bush, to the United Nations General Assembly, November 10, 2001

·
Registered
240 Posts
What's to stop her from running for pres with Bill as VP? There's lot's of idiots that still think they are a good team. I have some liberal family members that if whipped into a frenzy would probably claim Bill is the second coming.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Jager said:
More insipid leftist drivel. :D
I wasn't going to say it.. but I was certainly thinking it

·
Registered
60 Posts
my two cents...

hitlary is running REALLY high in the polls, even though she "is not running". 2004, maybe not. 2008, oh yeah, we'll see the hildabeest back, in all her shining glory (add sarcastic sneer here). the only way (unfortunately) to keep her out of office, if that is possible, is for the GOP to run a super candidate for veep next year.

the republicrat parties both give me the creeps, and both righteously piss me off. the democrats and the republicans (republicrats is much shorter to type) are both after expanded federal powers, in direct contravention of the Constitution. if i may be a little blunt here...

GEORGE W. BUSH IS NOT OUR FRIEND!!!

the federal govt has grown more in the last three years, has spent more money, and enacted more "public welfare" plans than anyone, including klinton. you do the research. i could go on for hours, but i don't have the room, and admin would ban me like anton levey in the vatican. if you would like some reading material about these things, anything by Vin Suprynowicz is highly recommended as a starting point.

in short, hillary as HMFIC would just shorten the "toboggen ride to tyranny" to quote Mr Suprynowicz. another term by W. would only prolong it.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
NEVER NEVER count this woman out for doing what's best for her under the guise of "I'm doing this for my supporters"...and don't think she won't have a chance...I mean no disrespect, but Americans, sad to say, are lacking when it comes to voting. Some would rather not bother, figuring "hell, my vote won't count anyway". I didn't think the citizens of my former state of residence would have elected her to her current position...the "city" carried her for the most part and "upstate" didn't for the most part so here we are.

I agree, she'll make some announcement as the convention gets closer and all the "Hillary-types" will be coming out of the woodwork just to say "I voted for her" and she'll have a good chance of being the Democraps choice....then hold on to your hts folks.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.