1911Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had one more question as I am new to this forum. What is a good carry concealment holster for a pro carry? Appreciate the help and info guys and gals. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
20,305 Posts
More details please...
IWB, OWB, SOB, Shoulder, Ankle, Crossdraw, Bellyband, Underwear, Purse, Fanny Pack, Dayrunner...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think a high ride belt holster or inside waist band is mainly what I would be looking for. Thanks ontarget. Never can figure out which holster company is good, but looking for experienced people that carry Kimbers and what holsters they feel work best,
just something simple. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
20,305 Posts
My favorites...

OWB:
Tucker HF1
Kramer Belt Scabbard

IWB:
Sparks VM2H
Brommeland MaxCon-V

·
Registered
480 Posts
I carry my Compact Stainless in a Milt Sparks "Watch Six" IWB, with a matching IWB double mag pouch...very comfortable!

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
<><> I would say my 2 favorite IWB's
would be,,,Waldon Back-Up,,,and a
Waldon Strike-Back...Although no
longer in production...If you can find
a used one great...

OWB would be Sherrick Flat Back
Belt Slide,,,(of my design)...

===========================

<><> Raspy <><>

·
Registered
327 Posts
I carry my Pro Carry much of the time in Galco's NSA. Now that it's broken in I like it quite a lot.

·
Registered
78 Posts
A second for the Galco NSA holster. My ProCarry rides very comfortably for the 8-12 hours a day that I carry.

Daniel
Austin, Texas

·
Registered
416 Posts
I just bought a Sidearmor mid length for my CDP Pro. I like the unobstructed grip feature of this holster. It allows one to get a firm grip and disengage the safety before even leaving the holster. I think it is the best and slimest Kydex design out there.

However, only buy Kydex if you have a stainless or satin finish. I hear they are tough on blued guns.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I carry my pro carry in a sparks versa max II or a sparks 55BN. the 55BN style made by rafters is good also if that style holster works for you.
the alessi pancake holster is great too.
cheers,
Derek

1 - 13 of 13 Posts