1911Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know or have tried any of this ammo mfg. in Bosnia now offered by Century at great prices?

·
Registered
529 Posts
Keeta said:
Does anyone know or have tried any of this ammo mfg. in Bosnia now offered by Century at great prices?
Hmm this somewhat sounds like an advertisement.

Call me stubborn, a cultural elitist, or just whatever, but I have a hard time bringing myself to purchase ammunition manufactured by the old Eastern European countries, or most any third world country. I have rabid concerns about their quality control standards and long term testing. My next concern comes from product liability. If they manufacture a squib or a ka-Boom round, who do you go to for restitution? While some may consider replacing a thrashed pistol a drop in the bucket, what happens if you wind up with a piece of metal going through your eyeball?

I'm even more concerned with this when it comes to rifle ammo as they operate at much higher pressures at very, very close distances to the shooter.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No , not an advertisment . I am jus on their mailing list and wanted to you if anyone one has tried or ordered this ammo.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Keeta, my appologies then. The wording is what raised my eyebrows as it seemed a little unnatural as most people would simply ask something along the lines of "Has anybody tried Hot Shot ammo?" The "now being offered..." part is what looked a lot like a solicitation. ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts