1911Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I have read a lot of posts about how great the Premier 2 is for someone who is wanting a to get a great 1911 and not spend a pickup truck load of cash for it. The problem is that every picture I see of them doesn't do them justice. The catalog photo is about the same. I have seen some great looking Premier 2's on here in the past and would like to have a look at them again.
So, if you got a good picture of a Premier 2 in blue, hard chrome or 2 tone, please post them so we can see what they really look like outside the pages of a catalog.

Thanks

Nala

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'm going to take my new Premier II to the range in about 3 hours . I'll try and post some pics if I can. Right now I'm pretty excited.:D

·
Banned
189 Posts
we tried to get pics of nemo's gun yesterday and they all came out blurry. kind of like when you try to take pictures of a ghost.

anyway the pics don't do the gun justice. the fit and finish can't be seen in a pic.

at the range nemo punched some tight groups. actucally the best groups out of any handgun i've seen him shoot.

nemo did well choosing this .45

·
Registered
79 Posts
Tried another one of my PII this morning outside on the deck. Sunlight is pretty weak but at least it is better than flash or overhead artificial light. DJR

·
Registered
79 Posts
Just grabbed one out of the safe and in this case it's got the horse on it. Guess it's either Colt or Ferrari. :biglaugh:

·
Registered
79 Posts
It's just a little point and shoot S400 Canon. About the size of a pack of cigarettes and just packed full of all kinds of wizardry. I like it, but I'm no photographer. DJR

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Mine's a scratched up, worn, bare and blued mess... with character. After seeing that two-tone I might have to send mine out for some cosmetic surgery!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts