1911Forum banner
3201 - 3217 of 3217 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
The staff would also be interested in how you found this forum. Please reply below if you wish .
Thanks all!

Take care,

1911 Staff
* Updated
I am from Nature's Coast Fl. I have lived in florida since 1988 . A member on here alerted me to this site , here or one of the 3 related ones . He just p.m.'d me .

I am here to learn more about anything related to 2A . I recently purchased a nice older military 1911 with competition upgrades . Bo-Mar Rear Sight , some Wolf springs and a bit lower # spring for my bad left hand.

A Colt serial# N.M. w/ rare 4 slot barrel bushing . Rick Is an Excellent Smithy / 1911's and self taught also.

I'm a senior now , combat veteran , some injuries & now caretaker for my wife of 53 years presently .

·
Registered
6 Posts
I downloaded the Tapatalk app and searched 1911, looking for the 1911 Addicts site and this site came up as well. I joined this forum due to the volume of members and the amount of posts and information

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Greetings 1911Forum... I Googled 'Colt 1911 Forum' and found this site.
So far it looks like I found a good home.
I am the Editor of a small county newspaper in Missouri that is situated on the Missouri River.
I am a photographer, drone pilot and have a lust for Colt 1911s.

Here is a photo of the Missouri River by my town.

Water Boat Water resources Sky Watercraft

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
The staff would also be interested in how you found this forum. Please reply below if you wish .
Thanks all!

Take care,

1911 Staff
Thanks for providing this space. Big fan of forums so when I finally got my 1911 I immediately searched the web. Found you right off!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I found it on one of my many 1911 binges. I can't say exactly since when as this is probably my 3rd user name.... probably early 2000's. Previous user names were redbrd, and another using bits of my first last name 😬. I am the new guy forever guy.

3201 - 3217 of 3217 Posts