1911Forum banner

How did you find us ?

1632785 Views 3328 Replies 3149 Participants Last post by  JeffG123
The staff would also be interested in how you found this forum. Please reply below if you wish .
Thanks all!

Take care,

1911 Staff
Reactions: 2
3281 - 3300 of 3329 Posts
Air gun Finger Trigger Gun accessory Thumb
Vehicle Car Gear shift Hood Steering wheel
Vehicle Wheel Motor vehicle Steering part Automotive tire
Sleeve Bag Automotive tire Automotive exterior Electric blue
Air gun Finger Trigger Gun accessory Thumb

Sleeve Bag Automotive tire Automotive exterior Electric blue

Vehicle Wheel Motor vehicle Steering part Automotive tire

Hello. I have been interested in the 1911 for many years. Today I got a 1918 serial number #27xxxx model 1911. I hope to learn more about the specs of this gun.
Thank you,
Leimy
Vehicle Car Gear shift Hood Steering wheel
See less See more
Hi all! First post. I’ve known about this forum for quite sometime but never decided to join for some reason! I REDISCOVERED y’all after a google search on info for a GI-50. Cheers!
Found this forum on a Google Search 👋
View attachment 664299 View attachment 664296 View attachment 664297 View attachment 664298 View attachment 664299
View attachment 664298
View attachment 664297
Hello. I have been interested in the 1911 for many years. Today I got a 1918 serial number #27xxxx model 1911. I hope to learn more about the specs of this gun.
Thank you,
Leimy View attachment 664296
welcome to the forum sir. Beautiful Colt and will be a great shooter for you. That serial number should place her birthdate in the mid 1950’s. She is actually a 1955 Commercial model.
Hi everyone,

I found out about this forum some time ago through google and finally decided to join since I was already visiting this site quite often
Bought a 1911, googled 1911 forums, and I liked this one.
I was googling questions about my newly acquired 1918 US Property Colt 1911. This forum came up multiple times , but you are unable to see pictures and obviously ask questions without a membership. So here I am 😂
I heard about this site by word of mouth while spending to much money at Cabela's...
The website's address appeared in a dream; heralded by ten thousand klaxons and a chorus of angelic voices chanting, "nineteen.. then God came out and

I found you on Google when trying to lean how to run a 1911 safely.
Reactions: 1
Lo staff sarebbe anche interessato a come hai trovato questo forum. Si prega di rispondere qui sotto se lo si desidera.
Grazie a tutti!

Abbi cura di te,

1911 Personale
The staff would also be interested in how you found this forum. Please reply below if you wish .
Thanks all!

Take care,

1911 Staff
I googled loads for .45 using W231 powder
I needed an answer to a question and so I looked up a 1911 forum. I recently upgraded an original Kimber Custom. I originally had a trigger job done to it and when I got it back the grip safety no longer worked. I sent it to different gunsmith to fix it and who installed an Ed Brown memory grip safety, an Ed Brown match trigger, and reblued it. I added a Wilson extended mag release recently myself in stainless. I like the release but it seems the new spring that came with it has a bit too much tension. The old spring got away so I couldn't try it out. I guess I'm being wordy at this point. Sorry.
Googled 1911 forums and looked at how often people post.
You guys seemed to have the most activity, so here I am.
I was searching google for 45-load data and 1911s and thankfully stumbled on this place I now consider my second home. great place with great people. I just want to thank the owner(s), mods, sponsors, and supporters that keep this place rolling.
I'm not sure. I've been on here for close to 20 years now? But I've also been a lurker for most of those 20 years.

Jon.
for me, I saw this on the addict's forum and thought this was just a natural move to be able to learn more about the pistol I'm starting to adore more.
Found this forum while trying to develop a better understanding of the addiction I was about to undertake when I ordered my CMP Round 3 pistol....zero regrets!
Found during search for issues with a para 1911
Somebody mentioned this place on another forum and because I am a 1911 enthusiast here I am
3281 - 3300 of 3329 Posts