1911Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chain link on the front strap? I don't know about you guy's, but over the years my hands are not a tough as they use to be. Checking the front strap is a little rough for me, but I'm thinking the chain link would be a little easier on the hands.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Chain link on the front strap? I don't know about you guy's, but over the years my hands are not a tough as they use to be. Checking the front strap is a little rough for me, but I'm thinking the chain link would be a little easier on the hands.
I dont know about how it feels, but it sure looks cool as hell. I highly recommend it.:rock:

·
Registered
85 Posts
I personally don't like it, provides essentially no 'bite' at all ... any sweat on the palms and the front strap might as well be smooth. Because of that I'm going to sell my chain link Scout and have another something built with 25lpi checkering.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I will let you know in a few weeks. I have bobtailed commander with a chainlinked frontstrap and MSH that should be back from Bob and company in little bit. Once I have a chance to get a trip or two to the range I'll let you know my thoughts.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts