1911Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How long should I generally have to wait for a gun to be delivered to my dealer from Springfield after ordering it?

I ordered my gun on the 19th of November. It still hasn't arrived yet. I'm a patient man, but damn! I want my gun!!!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I ordered a Stainless Steel PI9132L. When I handed over the cash the man behind the counter seemed to think it should only take two weeks to arrive. LOL, I guess he was a bit off on the estimation ;)

·
Registered
76 Posts
I've been waiting for a Springer since June... patience... It really depends on the model that you're looking for and when Springfield decides to run a batch.

shimbii

·
Registered
92 Posts
I ordered the same gun from Gallery of Guns, to be delivered via a local dealer, a month ago, and the dealer had it the next day. But they both mentioned that this model was in short supply. So be patient; it's worth it. I've put 500 rounds through it and I love it.

·
Registered
169 Posts
these guns are in stock at Davidsons and at least one other distributor..any dealer can get it ordered and have it next day...

·
Premium Member
20,434 Posts
There is some Yanking of the Chains happening. I just checked availability also, and there's plenty. Tell your dealer you can have one delivered the next day with one phone call. See if he still wants your business!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Hello Tracy

Yep.. I tried to hint that earlier up the thread.. The dealer must have another one he wants to sell him is my guess as they certainly are available overnight

Sooo Tracy.. Santa bring you any more Kobras <g>

·
Registered
92 Posts
I was speaking only about the PI9132L, which is, or was, the gun under discussion--the Loaded with adjustable sights. After i ordered mine from Davidson's about three weeks ago, I did another search for the same model on their site, and none were available. I inferred from this that the one I ordered was the last one they had. No chain being yanked to the best of my knowledge.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It Finally arrived!!!!
It took a while, but I finally got my first 1911!
:rock:
I took delivery of it this evening. It looks better than I had hoped, and feels great in my hand.
Next stop, the range.:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts