1911Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,787 Posts
We average 25-35 at our monthly matches.

·
Registered
134 Posts
One clubs over 100 shooters each match, the other about 70 - 80. During hunting season attendance is usually lower.

·
Super Moderator
EDC: SIG P938.
22,290 Posts
We average about 35.

·
Registered
504 Posts
50 - 60, twice a month at Prado in Chino, CA. We had about 40 turn out for a night match two weeks ago.

Dunno about the other local matches.

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
Anywhere between 10 and 30. We shoot every weekend. Also there are 6 IDPA clubs within an hour and half drive of ours.

·
Registered
253 Posts
We do 15-25 each month. I think the fact that we have so many clubs with in one hour of each other it hurts attendance.

·
Registered
170 Posts
We have 20 to 35. This is was our first year and it seems that we have had more people coming every match. I hope it keeps up.

·
Registered
283 Posts
There are 3 different clubs I shoot IDPA at. There are 2 different in-door ranges and 1 outdoor. The indoor club matches usually draw in about 30-40 shooter, and the once-a-month outdoor match draws in about 40-50 shooter when the weather is nice.

·
Registered
15,319 Posts
MORE WHEN WARM (natch)

Maybe ten; we run both IPSC and IDPA on the same stages (IDPA gets different instructions), so 'scheduling' can be a wee bit tight.
Counting on the time of year we've also offered the chance to shoot both.
Our USPSA club averages 25-35.

·
Registered
459 Posts
tcdrennen

When is the next Prado IDPA or special event like the night shoot that I really wanted to make (work got in the way :mad: )?

Guess the website is getting a new face.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Ralph - The Prado pistol site is munged, has been for a couple of weeks. There's a Yahoo! group PradoIDPA you can join, the schedule and scores are posted there.

But it's pretty straightforward: 1st & 3rd Saturdays 9AM; when the shotgun side matches start up again, it should be 1st Saturdays 8:30AM. The night matches are usually every 3 to 6 months, so I don't know when the next one will be - and believe me, they're better in the winter months: (1) you get started and finished earlier and (2) you don't get eaten alive :mummy: The Prado basin is one big swamp/wetlands surrounded by cattle yards = 'skeeters like the Jersey Pine Barrens or the Midwest lake districts.

I got bitten in a couple of places last May through three layers of cloth that STILL itch sometimes. :barf:

Tara

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Typically 10-30 shooters. We shoot at least 1 match a week; usually 2 a week and in the summer we add a 3rd weekly match. Plus, there are other area clubs shooting.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Indoor range. IDPA 15-25 weekly (Sat AM); 10-15 for plates (Tue PM); 8-15 for pins (Thu PM).

1 - 19 of 19 Posts