Hey Folks..
Just seeing how many Ultras are there
And how you like um?
I got a Kimber ultra CDP and love it
300 down the pipe. And NO hicups

·
Registered
8,012 Posts
I am, and I'm very happy with it. Just don't get to ride it as much as I'd like. :D

This one shoots 130 tq and 115 hp. :)

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
^^^^ now that's funny.. HD Ultra
I have a 03 Deuce.. And winter don't mix
But really... Must not be to many compact ultras hmmm
Oh well.. Happy Holidays

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have a Ultra CDP II and am very happy with it. It hasn't let me down yet. It's my current EDC.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
^^^ It's always the guys with the most posts have the hardest times with the little guys..
Sure glad I'm not a bully..
Even Thou I'm 6'3 and 230
I hope your at least nice to your wife n kids
Sorry I posted.. I won't be back

·
Registered
12,261 Posts
I'm not trying to be a bully. I'm just trying to be helpful to the new guy that may not realize we do have a dedicated Kimber sub forum.

There is no doubt you'll find more forum members with Kimber Ultra's in the Kimber sub forum rather than in the General Gun Discussion sub forum.

azdeuce wrote,
I hope your at least nice to your wife n kids
I sure am.

I'm nice to new guys too. I even gave you a link to the Kimber sub forum to help you find more folks with Kimber Ultra's since you complained…

But really... Must not be to many compact ultras hmmm
I'm just trying to help out the new guy.

·
Banned
14,948 Posts
The title doesn't seem to be brand or caliber specific so I don't see where there would be a problem.. Welcome to the forum azdeuce!
Oh, come on......"Ultra"?????? Get yer butt back to the Kimber forum already. Sheesh..... :rofl:

(But yes, welcome az.)

·
Registered
690 Posts
Hmph ..:heading to any forum but Kimber. :rofl:

Once in awhile I just have to be a typical woman and do the opposite of what is said. :)

·
Registered
790 Posts
I have a few. Here are 3 of them just laying around. :rofl: An Ultra CDP laying on top of a black Ultra next to a Stainless Ultra Raptor. I think they're all right.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Have 10 ultra's, 6 of them Kimber's, CDP, Eclipse, Super Carry, Super Carry Pro, Ultra Carry and Raptor. The two I like best are Sig Ultras.
The Kimber kind of fell out of favor with me because most had issues and then the finish wore badly when I carried them. They are very accurate when the work. So they collect dust and the Sig's go everywhere with me...

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
I have an ultra covert that is reliable and accurate. However, I prefer the pro or custom kimbers.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Very happy with accuracey and reliability. Finnish could be better,chipping in areas,only one yr old. Used it to qualify in the IL CCL class.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts