1911Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much would a 10 or 20 year old lower spec (PII?) Les Baer 1911 go for in the following conditions:

1. Excellent condition
2. Very good condition
3. Good condition

Besides Gunbroker, where are good places to look for a used one?

·
Registered
708 Posts
used Les Baer

How much would a 10 or 20 year old lower spec (PII?) Les Baer 1911 go for in the following conditions:

1. Excellent condition
2. Very good condition
3. Good condition

Besides Gunbroker, where are good places to look for a used one?
Last I looked there were a couple listed on Texas Gun Trader. I purchased one last year from that site. I paid 1600 for a 2015-2016 (judging by the serial #) in like new condition ,with box and all original paper work. Transaction was in person.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Prices are all over the place, but generally down on used Baers right now. That said, a 20 year old (or older) Baer in pristine condition may command a premium over a 10 year old gun. I've seen the prices on a used PII run anywhere from $1300-$2k recently.

Sources-
1911 Addicts
AR15.com
GunBroker
Armslist
GunsInternational
Plus the local and state gun sites

·
Premium Member
2,231 Posts
Last I looked there were a couple listed on Texas Gun Trader. I purchased one last year from that site. I paid 1600 for a 2015-2016 (judging by the serial #) in like new condition ,with box and all original paper work. Transaction was in person.
He's not in Texas, bro.

·
Registered
708 Posts
You don't have to live in Texas to look at the site. His location is listed as southwest USA. I often hear people say Texas is in the southwest. Gun Trader is also in other states. But thanks for letting me know he is not in Texas, bro!

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Prices are all over the place, but generally down on used Baers right now. That said, a 20 year old (or older) Baer in pristine condition may command a premium over a 10 year old gun. I've seen the prices on a used PII run anywhere from $1300-$2k recently.

Sources-
1911 Addicts
AR15.com
GunBroker
Armslist
GunsInternational
Plus the local and state gun sites
This is informative. Thank you, sir.

·
Registered
3,892 Posts
You don't have to live in Texas to look at the site. His location is listed as southwest USA. I often hear people say Texas is in the southwest. Gun Trader is also in other states. But thanks for letting me know he is not in Texas, bro!
Nor do you have to live in Texas to buy a gun from him.

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
You can post a want to buy on 1911addicts, people have deep safes on that site, nothing would surprise me

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
There are a couple of nice ones on GB as i was cruising through it today

1 - 13 of 13 Posts