1911Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wanted to know how much is to much $$$ for a RIA tactical two tone . i found one here local and they want $650 plus dros tax ect. and that would be california price :scratch:

·
Registered
921 Posts
Ask Bud's specifically for a total. They will charge a CC fee. Price shown is honored only for a check, money order or postal money order.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Ask Bud's specifically for a total. They will charge a CC fee. Price shown is honored only for a check, money order or postal money order.
You can use "E-Check / ACH (3% cash discount applies, orders held for 5 business days to allow funds to clear our bank)" it extends waiting time since they are waiting for you bank to transfer the funds but if you don't mind waiting couple of extra days this is the way to go. Essentially, it's a wire transfer. I bought couple of guns from Buds by paying with this method.

·
Registered
129 Posts
You can use "E-Check / ACH (3% cash discount applies, orders held for 5 business days to allow funds to clear our bank)" it extends waiting time since they are waiting for you bank to transfer the funds but if you don't mind waiting couple of extra days this is the way to go. Essentially, it's a wire transfer. I bought couple of guns from Buds by paying with this method.
I have ordered from buds various times and tried paying with E-Check, Visa Debit, and Master Card. Neither method seem to speed things up. Expect Buds to take 10-14 days if it gets there earlier your lucky, but don't expect it:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts