1911Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12,966 Posts
Nice hair.
By us noting this, I wonder if we're at the same "cancel culture" risk as Jon Gruden.

Gotta be very, very careful these days.

Perhaps as long as we use the word "nice", we might be safe?

Reactions: Crab Boy

·
Registered
711 Posts
  • An investigation found the handgun used was left unsecured on the ground in a "Paw Patrol" backpack.
Unsecured, on the ground,...AND LOADED,... at child accessible level!!!

I must be getting old, I don't understand how a 2 year old would even know how to pull a trigger, let alone, point it for a kill! They ain't raise'n'em like I remember!

·
Registered
218 Posts
It's them again isn't it?

On a more serious note, can you imagine what kind of hell that kid is going to go through for the rest of his life?

·
Super Moderator
13,676 Posts
It was self defense.

·
Registered
12,966 Posts
  • An investigation found the handgun used was left unsecured on the ground in a "Paw Patrol" backpack.
Unsecured, on the ground,...AND LOADED,... at child accessible level!!!

I must be getting old, I don't understand how a 2 year old would even know how to pull a trigger, let alone, point it for a kill! They ain't raise'n'em like I remember!
Appears that the 2-year old was already familiar with toy guns...the guy with the "nice hair" was training him early for the 'hood.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Rich and vibrant culture there.

Might be a nice way to get rid of the wife through. Maybe a bit harder than a sky diving accident to pull off, but less witnesses around. Way smarter than "we got split up while camping in bear country".

·
Registered
12,966 Posts
Given the location of the gun, I'm willing to bet a dollar that the gun was stolen or otherwise illegal. It's easier to hide it in the kid's backpack because cops might not look there.
Wouldn't surprise me in the least. I also wouldn't be surprised if the "father" already has a "record". In fact, I'd rather expect it.

He was already training the child....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts