1911Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DRIVE NAKED!!!, I dont care how tough thugs think they are, aint nobody gonna wrestle a naked white boy out of a car.

·
Registered
865 Posts
That may work in Fargo but in some parts of Seattle or San Francisco, that would be like throwing raw meat to a wolf!

·
Registered
489 Posts
Oh man Todd...you have way to much time on your hands....but...you have a point....if some guy walked up to my car...and I was naked...they would be running down the street screaming that they were blind....he he

Seriously though....I lock the doors if I am just going around the block...I figure that extra second of warning might give me time to have my 45 out and pointed at the bad guy stupid enough to try to climb into my Bronco.

And Cactus...we have a saying in Fargo....yeah...its cold...but it keeps the riff raff out.....

for the most part...it works....except for the ocasional Pitiful family.....lol

·
Registered
4,304 Posts
You may not avoid it completely; but living in a State where anyone can carry openly is probably the best bet

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Why not Minot?
Freezin's the reason.

Just thought I'd throw in a North Dakota poem.

One nice feature with many new vehicles is that the doors lock automatically when you either start the car or put it in gear. A slight safety bonus.

------------------
If God didn't want us to own guns, why did He make the 1911?

·
Registered
489 Posts
Yeah JP....but its a DRY cold....

hehehe

1 - 7 of 7 Posts