1911Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Surprised to see that in stock. Also surprised PV didn't post this update on their facebook page as they usually do with new shipments.

·
Registered
14,933 Posts
Thanks for the tip. Ordered 16#. Will probably use it to load 124s subsonic. Good for .45ACP, too.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
No they've been doing it every month. The last powder update from them was on 7/29.
Not worth arguing over, but there have been several times over the past 2-3 months that powder has come in and they have not updated Facebook. I know because I've bought some. Even snagged some Unique for a friend a few weeks ago. They didn't update this time, did they?

Anyway, thanks for the heads up, OP. This should pretty much complete my powder stockpile in anticipation of Hillary's election. Now I need to focus on primers.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I picked up two of them too. I have been wearing out Cabela's on their $19.99 S&B primers too .... I think I'm almost ready for Hillary.... Now for some boolits.
I think Precision Bullets [Kemp, Tx ] is the place for my 200 g SWC's [coated]....

http://precisionbullets.com/store/

What do you guys think ????

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Not worth arguing over, but there have been several times over the past 2-3 months that powder has come in and they have not updated Facebook. I know because I've bought some. Even snagged some Unique for a friend a few weeks ago. They didn't update this time, did they?

Anyway, thanks for the heads up, OP. This should pretty much complete my powder stockpile in anticipation of Hillary's election. Now I need to focus on primers.
Didn't mean to sound rude. I was just pointing out that it seemed like they've been good at posting updates since I started following their facebook page back in April. I wonder if they only post updates for major shipments of powder? Not sure. Wow, good catch buying that Unique. I haven't seen any Alliant powders since April from powdervalley, that's when I scored a bunch of power pistol and 2400.

But anyway, I'm pretty well stocked on powder. Could prob use more primers also but I have limited space to keep it secured in my basement per fire codes in my state.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Gone by the time I got there. I ended up getting some universal clays. I like it for several loadings. Hey I'll take what I can get.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts