1911Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i always shoot ball ammo in my 1991.well today i got a box of winclean hp.man she feed them without any problem.
the only thing im gonna have done to this pistol is have a little trigger pull installed.otherwise shes just right.

·
Administrator
73,834 Posts
Amazing! Another 1911 owner that refuses to pay big $$$ to fix something that ain't broke! Congratulations!

·
Registered
953 Posts
I've ran almost every type of hollow point through my '91 and I have yet to have a failure to feed or any kind of malfunction. Sounds like I'm not the only one with a "winner".

·
Registered
80 Posts
I'll join the crowd....

Wife's 1991 compact came fully throated allready and other than a little extractor tension adjustment and replacing the plastic trigger for a shorter metal one it's a keeper.

Tony G.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Scooper, I've had the same experience with my '91A1. It feeds all sorts of 230gr FMJ, hollow points, and even some ancient "flying ashtrays". Mine will even feed empty cases. I heard people mention that before, so I tried it. I'm not sure of the significance of the ability to feed empty cases as I believe it's the ability to feed the full ones that really counts. The '91A1 is a sound, reliable weapon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts