1911Forum banner

21 - 40 of 145 Posts

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
This election is not Trump vs. Biden.

It is nothing less than Freedom vs. Tyranny.

I tend to believe that the vast majority of Americans, the ones who make this country work, the ones who love their God, their families, and their country, will see this clearly, and will vote accordingly.

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
'I expect him to go through the deep state like a hot knife through butter. This is what the deep state or better said the Professional Bureaucratic Class truly worried. Trump will be able to reshape the Republican Party to more his image."

Such sweet prose! I guess I've been thinking the same thing subconsciously, but having been disappointed so many times I dared not structure it that way in my mind. I still believe no one event can ever "fix" things until the Great Return. The revolution came about as close as it ever could, and yet the struggle continues like the seasons. God bless the Founders of this great Republic!

Reactions: henryt

·
Registered
222 Posts
'I expect him to go through the deep state like a hot knife through butter. This is what the deep state or better said the Professional Bureaucratic Class truly worried. Trump will be able to reshape the Republican Party to more his image."

Such sweet prose! I guess I've been thinking the same thing subconsciously, but having been disappointed so many times I dared not structure it that way in my mind. I still believe no one event can ever "fix" things until the Great Return. The revolution came about as close as it ever could, and yet the struggle continues like the seasons. God bless the Founders of this great Republic!
I posted that prose you mention. I truly believe once reelected, Trump will trample those who have hindered this country for so long. Every three and four letter agency does not want Trump reelected. RINOs understand that in this next term under Trump they must put up or shut up or Trump will campaign against them in the Republican primaries. Why will he do this? He will not fear reelection as a lame duck.

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
When Trump wins he will be a lame duck President. He will not have to worry about reelection he truly will not worry about public perception. I expect him to go through the deep state like a hot knife through butter. This is what the deep state or better said the Professional Bureaucratic Class truly worried. Trump will be able to reshape the Republican Party to more his image. Why? Because he will not have to worry about reelection. I see great things happening for and to the country. Just watch.
This is worth bumping.
Particularly the concept of the Professional Bureaucratic Class.
I don't know if this is your phrase, but it sums up the problem perfectly.

Every society has this lazy group at the top,
who are always trying to galvanize their legacy,
so that their children can inherit the same lifestyle.

Granted Trump was handed a substantial real estate portfolio,
but he grew that portfolio until his name became legend.

All healthy societies have a constant mix between the haves and the have nots.
It allows for someone to be born into abject poverty,
have a dream, and fulfill that dream.
And what they bring to the table is a deep understanding of how things work.

The Marxists have identified a blind spot in human nature.
If you promise young, educated adults a utopian future,
based upon a few changes in the way things are done,
80% will give it a try - AOC - as an example.

The Marxists then use the well intentioned, educated adults as trojan horses for the purpose of implementing their diabolical scheme.
Once a few key markers are in place - Biden/Harris - for example,
The Marxists remove their sheep's clothing revealing their true intentions.
Which is Human enslavement.

The young, educated idealists,
are by then so indoctrinated into this process,
and so plied by the fact that they are still in the game as players in this new Utopian prison system,
that they simply lockstep with all of their contemporaries,
abandon their ideals,
and justify themselves with survival based excuses.
And the entire plan is complete.
Giving birth to an obedient league of compliers who will do the Elites bidding.

Because at some level,
all the Biden/Harris/AOC/Sanders group,
KNOW that no matter what happens to the American people,
THEY will always have a key to the executive washroom.
Shameful

They MUST be stopped.

Trump 2020.

·
Premium Member
13,069 Posts
Look what this Hole said about POTUS, Ben Sasse is a coward in the face of the Fake-Polls (which evidently have him in a panic) and his true feelings have come out. Problem is, he sounds confused and must think Biden is president now - LOL.

How stupid can Sasse be to make statements like this going into the election...Fools like him (not to mention Romney, John M., and Flake) contribute to the situation this country is in today, and why we called on Mr. Trump to get us out of it!

·
Registered
222 Posts
Look what this Hole said about POTUS, Ben Sasse is a coward in the face of the Fake-Polls (which evidently have him in a panic) and his true feelings have come out. Problem is, he sounds confused and must think Biden is president now - LOL.

How stupid can Sasse be to make statements like this going into the election...Fools like him (not to mention Romney, John M., and Flake) contribute to the situation this country is in today, and why we called on Mr. Trump to get us out of it!

He is a RINO. The good thing is that once Trump is reelected, it will be no holds barred, Trump will call out RINOs for what they are. They fear his reelection as much as the Dimocrats.

·
Premium Member
3,407 Posts

Oh yuck ... not from NE!!!! Well I think he was unwise to take this tack. The Ds in Omaha weren't going to vote for him anyway ... and now he's alienated most of the rest of NE. Too st ... unwise for even the Senate.

·
Registered
632 Posts
You're scared for the American people? I am scared OF the American people. Any group that elected Obama and Clinton twice can never be trusted. Hope to God there are enough sane people left to elect Trump but I won't count on it.
Sad, but true. Fifty million plus are ready to vote for a guy who said that cops should shoot bad guys in the leg when faced with a lethal threat. The man is as dumb as he is corrupt.

·
Premium Member
13,069 Posts
Don't give up on our Beloved Country, it is no where near as screwed up as the Lefty, their Goon-Squads, their Propaganda Outlets, would want you to believe. That is, as far as the people are concerned, the SWAP, the Politicians, many Judges, are certainly very corrupt and criminal.

Nevertheless, Keep Fighting, little things like this help send a message to the Lefty Oligarchs, Heart-Warming-Video:

I don't know this person who posted this, but I like it!

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
Sad, but true. Fifty million plus are ready to vote for a guy who said that cops should shoot bad guys in the leg when faced with a lethal threat. The man is as dumb as he is corrupt.
Just saw on FOX News, they're reporting at least 27.5M estimated to have voted early.

According to the polls, most likely incorrect, they're showing the following critical states for a Trump win:

Nevada: Dem 70,177 - Rep 31,693

Pennsylvania: Dem 510,436 - Rep 116,135

North Carolina: Dem 586,814 - Rep 300,286

Florida: Dem 1,190,549 - Rep 730,180

I sure hope these figures are incorrect or Trump's numbers go way up. We can't afford to lose this.

·
Premium Member
496 Posts
Don't give up on our Beloved Country, it is no where near as screwed up as the Lefty, their Goon-Squads, their Propaganda Outlets, would want you to believe. That is, as far as the people are concerned, the SWAP, the Politicians, many Judges, are certainly very corrupt and criminal.

Nevertheless, Keep Fighting, little things like this help send a message to the Lefty Oligarchs, Heart-Warming-Video:

I don't know this person who posted this, but I like it!
It's not about giving up, its about openly and forcefully fighting back...fist for fist, brick for brick, club for club, etc.

·
Premium Member
3,407 Posts
Just saw on FOX News, they're reporting at least 27.5M estimated to have voted early.

According to the polls, most likely incorrect, they're showing the following critical states for a Trump win:

I sure hope these figures are incorrect or Trump's numbers go way up. We can't afford to lose this.
PA and FL have had documented, thorough D election fraud organizations since at latest 2000. Some indicators regarding NV. NC, IDK.

Ds stealing swing States has been my concern all along. COVID-RXN being used to excuse eliminating already inadequate guards against election / vote fraud. Remember 2000? Thousands of "votes" for Pat Buchanan in Broward Cty, FL? Presumably, somebody failed to reset the ballot punching jig when Buchanan was added to ballots at the spot where Gore had been. Better Q.&A. and FL, thus the election, would have been declared for Gore. PA was just as blatant and more successful.

·
Premium Member
13,069 Posts
It's not about giving up, its about openly and forcefully fighting back...fist for fist, brick for brick, club for club, etc.
Posting that thing about the Anthem wasn't addressed at you, just in case you took it that way...I know where you stand as far as the use of "force", you mention it in just about every one of your post's, someone would really have to go out of their way to miss it after even a short time on the forum ;-).

·
Premium Member
13,069 Posts

Is there any more detail on those numbers? I would guess the vast majority are mail in ballots, not voting at the Polls early...If that is the case, one explanation is, Lefty believes in the mail in process, Trumpers do not, Lefty believes in hiding in the basement like their Puppet Master Biden does, Trump supporters just like POTUS do not....Therefore one can reasonably conclude that Lefty has much, much, more motivation to vote early via mail in vs most Trumpers...

Next two weeks are the deep-breath before the vote and despite the polls I have to believe based on all the other evidence out there, Trump is going to win. Still, the Lefty will try to steel the election with false ballets. The Media, twitter, Facebook, the SWAMP, and Lefty will do all they can to suppress our vote including voter suppression via polls...Good news, Trump is on fire and is sprinting into election day. The rally's are packed, our side is motivated.

Reactions: 15roundsof9

·
Premium Member
496 Posts
Is there any more detail on those numbers? I would guess the vast majority are mail in ballots, not voting at the Polls early...If that is the case, one explanation is, Lefty believes in the mail in process, Trumpers do not, Lefty believes in hiding in the basement like their Puppet Master Biden does, Trump supporters just like POTUS do not....Therefore one can reasonably conclude that Lefty has much, much, more motivation to vote early via mail in vs most Trumpers...

Next two weeks are the deep-breath before the vote and despite the polls I have to believe based on all the other evidence out there, Trump is going to win. Still, the Lefty will try to steel the election with false ballets. The Media, twitter, Facebook, the SWAMP, and Lefty will do all they can to suppress our vote including voter suppression via polls...Good news, Trump is on fire and is sprinting into election day. The rally's are packed, our side is motivated.
Don't believe in anything...act like he is going to lose...get everyone you know to vote for him...and to give him the House and the Senate. If the Republicans don't hold the Senate, the Democrats can impeach Trump again, and this time convict him. Then they can do the same to Pence. And then the Democratic House can appoint a new Democratic President, and we will be able to do nothing about it.

·
Registered
3,659 Posts

Yes, I believe they are mail-in ballots.

Also saw, about 100,000 voters in Brooklyn, NY received ballots with the wrong name and address printed on the return envelope.

Nearly 50,000 voters in Franklin County, OH received incorrect absentee ballots.

2,000+ ballots in Los Angeles County misprinted without the presidential race on them.

USPS worker in Hudson County, NJ arrested for allegedly dumping election ballots.

Texas mayoral candidate facing felony voter fraud after allegedly sending 84 applicants for mail-in-ballots.

Soooo, stay tuned boys...more corruption to come. :cautious:

21 - 40 of 145 Posts