1911Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About the quality and value of Dan Wesson!!! Look at how fast and how many newbies including myself are DW nuts.
I think Keith might have to double up production within the next year the way word has gotten out about Dan Wesson quality.
All I have to say is it sure is nice to be able to buy a American made TOP quality product make with TOP quality parts, at a fair price and know that it will hold both it's value and it's quality even after years of heavy use.
Ok, now who is it that is telling everyone about our little secret?????

·
Banned
1,327 Posts
I didn't tell anyone! Thay just started swarming around here like flies!!

...now what attracts flies?! :eek:

·
Premium Member
8,055 Posts
As long as I can get my mits on that first GBob 9mm girly man gun, I be happy. Ya all can fight over the rest. :biglaugh:

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
Bought my first DW, a .45CBOB, last Monday. It is a very sweet weapon. Amazing to me that this is a factory gun and didn't come from a gunsmith. DW Rocks!

·
Premium Member
1,058 Posts
As long as I can get my mits on that first GBob 9mm girly man gun, I be happy. Ya all can fight over the rest. :biglaugh:
I still dont see where Keith admitted to a Gbob in 9mm. Maybe hinted, but nothing confirmed. Right?

Wes

·
Banned
1,327 Posts
That's right. All he said about the GBOB, was that it would make some of us happy, and could only be made in one caliber.

Tis is just a game we're playing for Charger:biglaugh:

·
Premium Member
8,055 Posts
I have more that just hopes for it. I got ammo. :)

·
Banned
1,327 Posts
You been rolling spit wads all day?!:biglaugh:

·
Premium Member
1,670 Posts
I still dont see where Keith admitted to a Gbob in 9mm. Maybe hinted, but nothing confirmed. Right?

Wes
If it wasn't a 9mm I think you would have 2 Valor Bobs with a different name:eek::biglaugh:

As for the more bang for the buck secret.....I think it's been out for a while:)

·
Premium Member
7,725 Posts
Sometimes secrets like this are hard to keep especially on a forum...........

Clyde

·
Registered
666 Posts
We used to have low numbers of members on the DW side. Now we the DW sub-forum usually has the most. Good to see. Besides the word getting out, I think some may be tired of dealing with the school yard BS and brand zealots.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts