1911Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I looked on their website, but I can't tell exactly what the difference is between the LDA and the LDA Limited. I know the LTD has more bells and whistles, but what are they? Can anyone help me out on this? TIA,

Fezwig

·
Banned
14,948 Posts
LTD. = adjustable sights, match grade barrel, ambi. safety, and full length guide rod (although the std. model may have FLGR now as well). Also, LTD. have a factory tuned trigger that is a little bit crisper and lighter than the std. model.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, Shane. What is the price difference? Do ya think it's worth the extra $$ for a LTD? This will be my first Para and I'd like to do the job right and get one that I really like instead of one I kinda like.
That's how come I have a Chales Daley and not a Para now.Oh well!

Fezwig

[This message has been edited by Fezwig (edited 03-14-2001).]

·
Banned
14,948 Posts
Originally posted by Fezwig:
Thanks, Shane. What is FLGR?? And what is the price difference?

Fezwig
Sorry, Full Length Guide Rod. As for price difference, I'm assuming you mean std. vs. Ltd. model? If so, cost difference IN CANADA with its CRAPPY CANADIAN DOLLAR is about $175.00 - $200.00. Guess that's about $100.00- $150.00 U.S. Let me know which way you end up going. I'm THE original Para fan. I think you'll like the LTD. better, especially if you shoot weak hand in competition. The ambi-safety is worth it. I have noticed a way better trigger in the LTD. series as well.

[This message has been edited by shane45-1911 (edited 03-14-2001).]

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, lol, I figured out the FLGR after I read your post again. I thought I was quick enuf with the edit, but I guess not!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Limited series has a high rise beaver tail and the trigger is adjustable for overtravel. From the pictures on the Para web site, the LDA Limited has the same hammer as the standard LDA. In the single action series, the Limited also has a skeletonized hammer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts