1911Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First off, I have been researching 1911's for over a week and bought the EB Kobra Carry .45

Then While waiting for the Kobra Carry to go to my FFL, I bought:

Sig P226 Extreme 9mm
WAlther P22 blue for wife
Walther P22 Flat dark EArth

and am going to do a TRigger tune of my S&W Nickle 357
and a tune on my .22lr Unique Model "L"

Plus, about $2000 of fancy hearing protection, red dots, Gun firing app, safety glasses, rolling range bag, and over 2000 roungs of .45, 9mm, and 38, and .22

I just had to cancel another order from Buds because the Lavender .32 wasn't on the DOJ gun Roster...

Screw it I'm moving. lol

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
a shout out to cheapammo.com and Buds online. That Buds really makes it easy to purchase guns.

Now I want to look for a nice Rifle. Again, I'm in KooKaaFornia, and even though I was able to carry an M16 while in the Army, they won't let me get anything close to it...

Looks like I'm a few years late:bawling:

·
Administrator
72,121 Posts
Make sure to download the Walther P22 "Bible": .pdf link here

The P22 is a cute gun and very fun to shoot... provided you find ammo it actually runs well with. The one I owned was way too fussy so I sold it off.

·
Banned
13,565 Posts

The P22 is a cute gun and very fun to shoot... provided you find ammo it actually runs well with. The one I owned was way too fussy so I sold it off.
My exact same experience.

·
Premium Member
2,151 Posts
Personally would have gone with the Ruger 22/45 over the Walther, but the Kobra Carry is sexy as Hell. Congrats on your shopping spree. We've ALL been "bitten", so welcome to the club.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Uh oh...thank you for the PDF. :) Do you remember what it did exactly? Is theere any tune or Mod i can do to make it better?

I wonder what the BUDS warranty or return policy is...lol

Ummmm, you could have just bought a Nighthawk Turnbull and be done with it...:biglaugh:

I like many NHC Guns but im in KooKAaFornia, and they won't allow my [email protected]$$ to buy anything nice...

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
a shout out to cheapammo.com and Buds online. That Buds really makes it easy to purchase guns.

Now I want to look for a nice Rifle. Again, I'm in KooKaaFornia, and even though I was able to carry an M16 while in the Army, they won't let me get anything close to it...

Looks like I'm a few years late:bawling:
I have a good friend in Calif. he says the Ruger Mini 14 is on the list to buy. I also hear the early problems with accuracy have been addressed & they are reasonably accurate now.
Good luck.:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts