1911Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently received my new full-size Stainless CD Empire! I must admit that this gun is very well put together. I also had the opportunity to see and hold a Kimber Custom Target and ,in comparision, there appears to be not a whole lot of difference. One thing that stands out most of all, the Kimber costs almost $300.00 more than the Daly but the Daly has a little more of the bells and whistles than the Kimber.

For some time,I wanted to purchase a Kimber, but, I am very content with my Daly and have additional funds to have fun with.

·
Registered
84 Posts
TF,

Please please please, give us a range report and keep us posted on this new gun. I've been trying to find an Empire locally with zero success. If you get a chance, please post some pics of your new toy for us to see. The CD's in FS configuration have received some mixed reviews. I'm very interested to hear how the (at this stage) rare Empires perform and their overall construction quality.

Thanks and best wishes,

GT

------------------
--Question everything, or believe anything.--

·
Registered
802 Posts
Anxious to hear the report also.

Looked at a couple stainless models, and IMO they look better than the blue. Fit was much better than a blue one beside them, but all three had CD first in the serial #.

They are tempting...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts