1911Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Felons are prohibited from owning any guns classified as Firearms by ATF. Finished receivers alone is enough for any competent Law Enforcement to hang the Felons out to dry, especially when illegal drugs are in the same place. Ghost Gun is Narrative, not news.

·
Registered
4,877 Posts
I prefer 'ghoul gun' personally. It's more evil sounding. 'Ghost' conjures up images of Casper........ way too friendly. 'Ghoul', on the other hand..... well, that makes you think of Nosferatu, Boris Karloff, Madeleine Albright ......... and such. Much higher up on the fear continuum.

Ghost gun......meh!!!

·
Registered
359 Posts
I don’t know OP...

ghosts are just fake story and movie crap...made up to scare people. So I assume there really is no such thing as a ghost gun, just more made up crap to scare people.:alien:

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
Just another "catch phrase" to convince the uneducated and I believe anything the news says is true, that guns are bad and the root of all evil. Like Assault Rifles, extra capacity magazines, High power rifles(Where's the low- powered ones) Cop killer bullets, on and on. The shame is many eat it up. Until they need one. That's what your seeing now. Empty shelves.

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Good thing they weren't tactical ghost guns! :eek:

·
Administrator
74,040 Posts
Note they also said they were caught with four assault rifles. The only rifle I saw in the pic was an M1 Garand. I guess all of our 80yo, eight-shot, fixed-magazine, wood-stocked M1s are now considered assault rifles as well.

BTW calling them "animals" is an insult to animals everywhere. I've never encountered an animal that wasn't honest about its intentions.

·
Premium Member
4,983 Posts
Note they also said they were caught with four assault rifles. The only rifle I saw in the pic was an M1 Garand. I guess all of our 80yo, eight-shot, fixed-magazine, wood-stocked M1s are now considered assault rifles as well.
The M1 Garand did a pretty good job assaulting the beaches at Normandy and Iwo Jima. :) Times may change, but ignorant statements by the Press never do.

Grumpy

·
Administrator
74,040 Posts
You mean more like Full-Semi Assault Saturday-Night Ghost Guns with high-capacity clips holding armor-piercing cop-killer dum-dum soft-hollow-point bullets? I might have one or two of those in the safe...

·
Registered
812 Posts
You mean more like Full-Semi Assault Saturday-Night Ghost Guns with high-capacity clips holding armor-piercing cop-killer dum-dum soft-hollow-point bullets? I might have one or two of those in the safe...
[/QUOTE
With a silencer attached and a compass in the stock

1 - 20 of 34 Posts