1911Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a NIB full house custom RRA in .40 S&W. I love it. The thing shoots like a laser.
v/r
Eric

·
Registered
5,974 Posts
Very nice pistol there Jumpmaster.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
366 Posts
I like it, a lot. Great lookin gun

·
Registered
465 Posts
Neato, I've never seen Shredder grips mated to a Heinie magwell like that. Those grips plus that razor wire checkering must solder that gun to your hand. Really pretty, though. My young age and initial firearms ignorance kept me off the Rock River boat. If there's ever a second chance at those little beauties, I won't let it pass me by.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Shredders with a Heinie Magwell

Neato, I've never seen Shredder grips mated to a Heinie magwell like that. Those grips plus that razor wire checkering must solder that gun to your hand. Really pretty, though. My young age and initial firearms ignorance kept me off the Rock River boat. If there's ever a second chance at those little beauties, I won't let it pass me by.
I was real happy with them when I put them on. I asked Larry D if he could do it, he was like pfffff, no problem. He also made the plane thin,so that would fit my hand like a slim grip. He pulled that off too and I did not have to put slim grip bushings on it. Larry is amazing.
You know that saying about prying my dead cold hands.....well you have to do it with my warm live hands on this set up after a couple of mags:biglaugh:

v/r,
Eric

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Love the Heinie magwell. I'm a huge fan of them.

Great gun...great caliber in a 1911.

My own RRA is a custom 10mm but I sometimes shoot a bit of .40 S&W through it too.

Nice gun!

Brent

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Is this a Rock River factory pistol, or a Custom 1911 using a RR frame/slide? Beautiful pistol by the way.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Is this a Rock River factory pistol, or a Custom 1911 using a RR frame/slide? Beautiful pistol by the way.
It is from the factory. I just got a basic carry which I plan on having some custom work done on. Thank you for the comment.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts