1911Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got My CBOB back from DW on Monday and After work yesterday, I took my eldest daughter with me to shoot before it got dark.

I didn't have time to do what I wanted so we just set a target up at 7 yards.

here's some scans of our targets...

First two are mine, Third one is Brittany's. She only got one off the paper. Not bad at all!It was her second time shooting a hand gun and her first time shooting a .45
She says she likes it much better than her moms snubbie (Ruger SP101 DA w/ crimson trace) but, she likes the shotgun better than both of them. hehe :biglaugh: I found out that the high school here has a skeet shooting team. I'm hoping she'll try out for it next year when she goes into high school.

We only shot 48 rounds of WWB because it was getting late and it was cold and windy. Overall, I'm very impressed with the CBOB. I had ZERO problems with it. It ran smooth as butter. All the ejected brass landed in a small-ish circle about 3 feet behind and to the right of me.

Maybe this weekend I'll get to shoot it at a little more distance from a rest to check accuracy.

I haven't shot much since I got out of LE and I really miss it. It's got me thinking of joining a gun club and doing some practical pistol matches.

·
Premium Member
8,055 Posts
Nice shootin there. Glad ya have a partner to go shootin with. Have fun. :)

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
I'd say that the paper has been sufficiently murderized. :biglaugh:
Glad you like it. It's great that you can share your shooting with your daughter! Grade A stuff right there. Life is all about the memories we build, and it sounds like you've got many great ones yet to come.
Congrats!
Sarge

·
Hold my beer & watch this
5,570 Posts
Good shootin' and good times. I love it when people post about bringing their kids shooting. :rock:

·
Premium Member
7,725 Posts
Looks like you and your Daughter had a great time at the range. It is the Best feeling to keep the Love of shooting and guns in the family.
Clyde

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts