1911Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The weirdest thing about the CCO is that not all aftermarket mags fit flush with the front strap cutout.

I don't want to damage my ejector when I slam in a mag with the slide back, so I took apart serveral mags and finally made one that fits perfectly with but a millimeter to spare.

I took the 6 round Wilson +P mag, then I put the Wilson .350" baseplate on it. What results is a perfect fit with no worry of overinsertion.

Just thought I'd share.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
The CCO, Officers ACP, 1991A1 Compact, Defender, etc are all built on the Officers ACP size frame, the mags are interchangeable. I use Chip McCormick 7rd stainless mags in my Compact, they fit flush and work great, no issues.

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The CCO, Officers ACP, 1991A1 Compact, Defender, etc are all built on the Officers ACP size frame, the mags are interchangeable. I use Chip McCormick 7rd stainless mags in my Compact, they fit flush and work great, no issues.
You'd think that, but the wilson HD 6 round mags were striking the front strap and I couldn't insert them fully. I had to use the baseplates from the 47Ds to get everything to work right.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts