1911Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not a glock fan but I just picked up a Glock 27 (.40) LNIB, 2 mags, 2 mags with extenders on em, & 2 nice leather holsters.

I dont want it but for the price I had to snatch it up (ridiculously low). Now my decision is this:

Do I keep it or sell it for something else. I would like to have an ar-15 or possible that 1911forum.com .45 I am leaning towards the AR as I can pick one of them up fairly inexpensively. But I dont have the money for either of them out right so I need to supplement it somewhere (possible selling the Glock). PLEASE HELP ME stop my indecisiveness (SP?)

·
Registered
332 Posts
i live in the prk, so i say trade it off!!! get the ar while you're still able to. the glock can be reaquired later in life i fyou feel the need. the 1911 trigger tops the charts and when i shot my glock (before i sold it) i quickly put it away and picked up my kimber.check to see how much you can get for the whole set up....hell, you might even be able to get enough to almost pay of the ar....good luck and i hoped this helped a bit.

------------------
Nothing like the smell of Breakfree to make my day complete.

·
Administrator
72,064 Posts
I used to have a Glock 26. It was perfectly reliable, but it didn't fit my large hands very well (it was way too stubby). I traded it off for a Kahr P9. As for you, get whatever you want. Shoot the G27 some and see if you like it before making a decision.

------------------
D. Kamm
USGI M1911/M1911A1 Pistols Website
http://usgi1911.tripod.com

·
Registered
354 Posts
Sell the Glock. Why keep something you don't really like. Use the profit from the sale to help you get something that gives you real satisfaction.

No flame on Glocks, they're fine for those who like them, but if they don't float your boat (they don't turn my crank either), get something that does.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts