1911Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HEY GUYS:GUNNUTS HERE,I would like to buy another CCO the gray frame,wood grips with the polished slide on the sides,round top,any help??the one I have is NIB,It's for my grandson's 21st birthday,I'd liked to get my own and have some work done on it. THANKS

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Gunnuts

You may also want to try Wade's Guns in Bellevue Washington. They had a CCO (black frame) the last time I was in. I'm sure they will do a Dealer Transfer for you.

Str8_Shot

·
Banned
108 Posts
The Walking Quail in Shippensburg Pa. has one N.I.B. for $619.00. It has a silver frame and slide with wood grips. Their phone number is 717 532-2070. Open Saturday until 6:00 eastern time.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HEY Jethro Bodine:GUNNUTS HERE,I say the CCO on Walking Quail's website,I drove the whole way down there!about 50 miles,It's the wrong CCO!The one on there site is not the one in the case,the one they have in the case is the one COLT made out of leftover parts,plastic trigger,sides of slide are not polished,wrong gripsafty,flat top on slide,thanks anyway.

·
Banned
5,943 Posts
Gunnuts.....
I guess that explains the low price. If a dealer has a real XS CCO and they know what they have, expect to pay more wampum.

Regards,
Sam

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SAMCOLTFAN:GUNNUTS HERE,In July I bought the CCO like I'm looking for at CLASSIC FIREARMS in Lemoyne,Pa.,NIB for $675.00 they through in a box of shells,not a bad deal I though,I also got a Combat Commander "XS" there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts