1911Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are Tru Ivory by Bar S Grips. They actually have a nice grain, that is not apparent in the pictures. They feel good and I think they look good. Link if anyone is interested.

http://www.truivory.com/home.htm

Attachments

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
One more picture.

Attachments

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
i am not a big fan of ivory grips, but they do look nice and clean on there. Wish the grain showed up :)

·
Super Moderator
EDC: SIG P938.
22,067 Posts
I'd like to get some true ivory for my new Commander, but I guess tru ivory might be enough. They're right up the road from me, so I ought to go check them out. If they'd install Colt medallions for me, they'd have a sale.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
I have a set of Tru Ivory for my Ed Brown Kobra Carry, but I chose the slightly aged looking version. It has a yellowish tint, and the grain is more pronounced I think. I think your 70 looks great, by the way.

·
Registered
698 Posts
I like it. I plan on doing the same thing myself to my blue Series 70, but I will be going with the slightly aged/yellowed ones. Also, I would have stuck with the flat head grip screws instead of the allen head...you know...more traditional and all. But that is the great thing about the 1911. It can be personalized to the individual so easily.

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
Right purdy, John.

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am wearing it, it's in my Sparks IWB at 4 o'clock. My mags are at 8 o'clock.

·
Registered
470 Posts
True grip

The only thing missing is a deck of cards. I like it. RB

1 - 14 of 14 Posts