1911Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from the range for the second time with my receintly purchased CCO. Another 50 flawless rds, fired both Winchester fmj and Self Defense ammo
I got a CBOB about a year ago and didnt think I would ever find a handgun that I liked better. Well I was wrong!
The CCO carrys so much better than the CBOB, I forget I even have it on.
Anyone that is on the fence about the CCO, all I can say is dont wait get her now you wont be dissapointed!

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
Ahhhhh....... It's good to see the addiction in someone else for a change. :biglaugh:
Glad you like her so much! She is a very sweet weapon!
Of course you lose points here for posting with no pictures. Whaddup wit dat?!
Sarge

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bad thing is my CBOB is likely to get jealous hanging out in the safe not getting out to play:(

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Bad thing is my CBOB is likely to get jealous hanging out in the safe not getting out to play:(
Take them both. Tell them you love one more than the other but won't tell them which one. Worked for my mother and her three kids.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Take them both. Tell them you love one more than the other but won't tell them which one. Worked for my mother and her three kids.
" If me and your miller light were hanging off a cliff who would you save?"

*Awkward Pause*

Response "How high is the cliff?"

Comes to mind.

·
Registered
366 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^^^^:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:Jimi your killin' me, thats funny and could be true

I think we all have one or two guns that we are especially infatuated with :eek:

·
Premium Member
8,055 Posts
Take a step DOWN to the Heritage. Bet you will be surprised. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts