1911Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If this site is so anal retentive as to not allow even a question about possibly purchasing a firearm legaly in a dealer to dealer transfer of legal firearms parts I'm gone.

No parts where offered for sale I merely asked about them. He declined and that was the end of it. I went back to that thread to talk more about AMT's in general and found it locked.

Oh well, then I did read the link about parts sales being restricted here. I think most of us here have enough brains to want to do an FFL to FFL transfer if it invovles what constitutes a firearm going across state lines. :rolleyes:

However in a way I can understand the part about frames somewhat but slides? :hrm:

Well it is your site, whoever that is. You set the rules and I know I can either like the rules or leave.

I'm not online as much as I want to be due various reasons and I don't need to waste my time going to sites where threads are censored that much.

So I'm rolling on outta here...........don't let the boogerman get you at night..... :rofl:

· Administrator
80,883 Posts
If you feel like leaving, by all means do so. But don't say that discussing buying firearms and parts isn't permitted. I think there must be more to the story than you were alluding to.

· Registered
324 Posts
Well BigEd63..... Just as an example to the rest of us on the board..Upon casual reading,and not following the origional Threed...Your words below:

BigEd63 said:
If this site is so anal retentive as to not allow even a question about possibly purchasing a firearm legaly.....
And

BigEd63 said:
.... I merely asked about them. He declined and that was the end of it.....

Sounds Like an attempt to Purchase a firearm to me..even if it is Dealer to Dealer...iit is strictly Verbotten...Thats the way it is here...its a shame that this would keep you from enjoying the rest of the forums...but if leaving is the way you choose................................................. :dope:

· Registered
7,462 Posts
biged63,

11 posts, we won't miss who we didn't know. BYE. Tracy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.