1911Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9,203 Posts
....a series of articles on how firearms are unsafe and defective. i.e. a complete hack job by the author. The good(?) news, the articles can be found on line at: Real Hack Job

I must warn you that the articles are like reading HCI handouts except with more false information and opinions. If anyone can convince me the author was objective, I'll buy a "plastic" gun.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Uh huh

DHMeieio said:
The Detroit News has been low-quality fishwrap for a long time.
That says it all...
The late, great Mike Royko, who taught my journalism seminar at Columbia College in Chicago, said the same thing about the Sun-Times when it was purchased by Rupert Murdoch. Actually, for journalistic accuracy, he said "No respectable fish would get caught wrapped up in that piece of trash". And Rupert is, as Archie Bunker would say, a "pinko-commie meathead".

Garry

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Safe .... guns. Are people IDIOTS!?! :confused: :rolleyes: Guns are dangerous. They do what they are made to do. If people are unsafe, people get hurt. :rolleyes: There were stories in there about people pointing guns at others and pulling triggers, and then crying about the guns being "unsafe" and defective. IDIOTS!

There's a poll there too, if anyone wants to go nuke it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts