1911Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have been reading horrific casualty reports from Chicago and other big liberal managed cities. I fear they are just a warmup for huge numbers of shootings and killings over the weekend of the 4th.

·
Registered
6,306 Posts
Let the 5hit show begin!

We have been reading horrific casualty reports from Chicago and other big liberal managed cities. I fear they are just a warmup for huge numbers of shootings and killings over the weekend of the 4th.
We'll be staying home guarding against errant fireworks from distant morons!

We'll also be watching the news reports from the "sanctuary cities" caving to Marxists destroying their own cities!

Funny how they don't come out to annoy the country folks!

Smiles,

·
Premium Member
1,409 Posts
I'm sure it will be a fine demonstration of the Summer of Love, as the Seattle mayor referred to CHAZ.

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
I'm sure the denizens of Chicago are going to have a real blast during the upcoming weekend.

A real bang-up affair.:rolleyes:

And we know which website will truthfully report the details.

·
Registered
22,873 Posts
Doped up and boozed up miscreants offing each other.

On holiday weekends is nothing new. I expect to see quite a bit of it.

I just hope that no innocents are killed by "celebratory gunfire" as in guns being fired indiscriminately into the air. :barf:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Should we have a " over ".. "under " poll ? ... I figure a spread of 22-25 dead and 115 plus shot... It's all those hooliegans from Indiana coming over and causing a ruckus.. Happy 4th of July Chi-Town ! :barf:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts