1911Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In a previous post this week (My front sight came off...), I reported the problem I had after shooting approximately 200 rounds through my TRP. This afternoon, I drove over to IWI/PT-Night Sights, or their new collective name: 21st Century Technology, and showed them my problem. This was at 3:15pm. At 3:50pm, I pulled out of their parking lot with a brand new tritium front sight installed! Am I a satisfied customer, a happy camper, a fan of IWI? Oh yeah! geegee

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Glad to hear that they treated you right. Have two sets of PT night sights (dare I say this here) on two of my Glocks, and like them very much. Still glowing brightly, much more so in fact than the Meps on my Kimber, where the front sight went dark at 360 rounds!

------------------
Regards,
AZFred

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
I highly reccommend the folks at IWI/PT or 21st Century Tech. Good folks, good service, good products.

I have not made it to the new shop, but maybe a trip is in order to see whats new.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
I put some PT night sites of my Beretta a few years back. Shipped the slide US mail ground from CA to TX, and had the thing back in 7 days, including shipping! Not only was that real fast, but the quality and workmanship were outstanding. As you can tell, I'm a very satisfied customer!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts